Re: Sportszone Rookie of the Year Voting (fwd)

> Allen Iversen was the runaway winner in the poll.  After him it was
> Stephon
> Marbury, Shareef Abdur-Rahim, Antoine Walker, and then Kerry
> Kittles.  If
> people want humble like you suggest; why the hell would anyone vote
> for
> iversen?

I think they all deserve their positions/standings. I am not saying I
don't like Walker, but truly what other place do you see him besides
4th? Walker is very talented, but Shareef Abdur-Rahim is much better.
Marbury and Iverson are both more athletic and more talented than
Walker. Don't automatically give him the Rookie of the Year award simply
because he's a Celtic and you're a fan of the Celtics. Sometimes you
have to admit the truth. If Iverson, Marbury, & Rahim weren't in the
league this year, then the award will definitely go to Walker.