Re: Out of your mind, indeed

At 09:33 AM 4/21/97 -0800, Nault wrote:
>I agree with Jon on this one.  I think the Bulls will be beaten by either
>the Heat or the Knicks.  And unlike Jon I correctly predicted just about
>every teams season.  There were a few glaring mistakes though, like San
>Antonio winning their division!

Heh! Well, when I sat down to make my predictions (Sprt. 23, 1996), I had no
idea that The Admiral would only play 6 games and that Chuck Person wouldn't
log a minute this year. When making predictions, it's awful hard to say,
"Looks like a broke foot and a bad back for the Admiral this year!", unless
you happen to be an employee of the Pshychic Friends network...

Oh, BTW, I didn't pick SA to win the Midwest. I had Houston picked with a
60-22 record. Wheee....

And, and for the subject, like my sig says, I'll be back in 5 minutes...

|====================================================|
| Jon Michael Hamm 	   JonMichael@Honors.ou.edu  |
|====================================================|
|	 ACTUAL NEWSPAPER HEADLINES BLOOPERS         |
|        * Eye drops off shelf                       |
|        * Miners refuse to work after death         |
|        * Enraged cow injures farmer with ax        |
|        * Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors      |
|      Out of my mind.  Back in five minutes.        |

    "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather....
      Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car...."