Re: "...the violence causes silence who are we mistaken..."

> >	Todd Day is at best mediocre as a starter.  If you go through all
> >29 teams and think about who they have at the 2-spot, there are at least
> >20-25 2's in this league who are better than Todd Day.  You can talk
about
> >"potential" all you want.  But even if he reached his full potential he
> >would still be below average, and to suggest that he could potentially
be
> >an all-star is laughable.
>
> Todd Day has brilliant potential.  If he did reach his full potential I
> think he would definitely be an all-star.  Now whether he will or not is
> totally different matter...

That is what everyone has been saying since Arkansas !  If it hasn't
happened in what 6 years, don't bet on it ever happening.  Brilliant
potential !   That is what was said about Chris Washburn, Sam Bowie,
Michael Smith, Lionel Simmons, Donyell Marshall, Corliss Williamson, etc.