Re: Who would you keep?

<< > Wesley:
 > Definitely bring this guy back.

 Worth around $3M, if he wants more we have to consider Cassell a bigger
 guard with better playoff experience.  The last thing we need is another
 ridiculous long term contract with an undersized guard who has had one good
 year. >>

Cassell is going to want more than Wesley so keep that in mind.  I say that
if we can possibly do it, sign Wes.  On another front, where do you suppose I
could find a Robert Parish jersey from when he was a Celtic?

later, Jake