Mavs edge us closer to #6

I'm sure there are a lot of you out there who think the Mavs' losses are
sort of automatic and you don't even begin to comprehend how much
concentration it takes for me to pull it off down here.  Take last night for
example:  as usual, the Mavs made a run for it against a fair Clips team.
Down the stretch they got within one point several times only to be
repulsed by my strong, unwavering evil eye.  Yes, and the help of the
incredible klutz, Shawn Bradley.  Don't let the box scores fool you:  32
points and a ton of rebounds but his attitude and penchant for the wrong
foul at the right time killed them in the crunch.  Losses to the Clips and the
Griz were very timely, and frankly, I'm tired of carrying such a load.  Glad
the season is over Sunday.

Gene  (the Mavs watch--someone has to do it)