Various responses

It's a good thing I'm not in the C's front office, but the same goes for some
of you guys.  I guess talent is in the eyes of the beholder, but I'm barely
believing some of the things I'm reading recently.

That Todd Day is all-star material.  I agree with Josh that he could be a
capable back-up (wasn't that the gist of it, Josh), with his size and
athleticism, he could, properly governed, give us 15 minutes.  But, an
all-star?

That Red is "out of touch" with today's NBA.  I merely think that,
with our situation, nothing will happen until the season is over and no
mid-course correction would have helped this year without a center.  As
long as Red can see, he can help us.

That we can somehow keep Wesley and dump M. L.  Whatever wrong
the Carr has done, he has allowed the three W's to develop (maybe that
would have happened, anyway) and throwing him out altogether will
damage the nucleus that he has developed.

Finally, the idea that we can let Marty go.  Why do you think people come
to the ballpark in the first place?

Gene  (33 days to go)