Re: Mavs edge us closer to #6

Gene,

Thanks a million for givining the mavs the evil eye this year!  I'm
sure it was very hard work.  You did a great job.  Just get them to
drop from the #6 to the #5 and ML and Paul Gaston will give you a
bonus.

- -steve
(who has had to watch the celtics lose... how many games? Ugh....
never again.  We got our picks, now Its onwards and upwards next
season!)
=20

On Tue, 15 Apr 1997 07:20:48 -0600, you expressed these thoughts:

>I'm sure there are a lot of you out there who think the Mavs' losses are
>sort of automatic and you don't even begin to comprehend how much
>concentration it takes for me to pull it off down here.  Take last night=
 for
>example:  as usual, the Mavs made a run for it against a fair Clips =
team.=20
>Down the stretch they got within one point several times only to be
>repulsed by my strong, unwavering evil eye.  Yes, and the help of the
>incredible klutz, Shawn Bradley.  Don't let the box scores fool you:  32
>points and a ton of rebounds but his attitude and penchant for the wrong
>foul at the right time killed them in the crunch.  Losses to the Clips =
and the
>Griz were very timely, and frankly, I'm tired of carrying such a load.  =
Glad
>the season is over Sunday.
>
>Gene  (the Mavs watch--someone has to do it)

The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

With the #1 Pick, the Boston Celtics Select....  Tim Duncan!