> 	ML has said there is a plan. LETS WAIT UNTIL THIS OFF SEASON TO
> SEE IF THE PLAN IS FAULTY OR NOT! How can we judge ML, the turning point
> in his plan is now. This is where we begin to move back upward. Actually
> is began with the move for Antoine.

We have endured ML for the last three years to know that he can couple his
good moves with some awfully mind-less <ml intended pun you bet> ones.
Getting Antoine was more by accident then by design, actually ML wanted to
get Camby but his asking price was too high. I agree that this is the
turning point any bone head move now will set the franchise back for years
to come and that's why this cry for Pitino or Brown or Daly or even
Westphal. You will agree that this is uncharted waters for ML and I belive
he realizes it too hence the talk about congregating a commitee of
advisors.

> 	What we all know is, ML will not be back as coach. I just don't
> see it. we also know that Walker will be a star, and wesley is solid. we
> know Williams will be a great role player. It's a beginning, and lets let
> the off season play out. Then pass judgement. If ML calls himself coach
> next year, and drafts Sege Zwikker, then we can complain.

Agreed, but no amount of complaining will be able to undo a bonehead move
if made, so why not bring in personnel who  have track record of making
good decisions in such a situation.
                                                        - Mishra