"...the violence causes silence who are we mistaken..."

	I just wanted to throw in some quick thoughts to the current
discussion:

	Todd Day is at best mediocre as a starter.  If you go through all
29 teams and think about who they have at the 2-spot, there are at least
20-25 2's in this league who are better than Todd Day.  You can talk about
"potential" all you want.  But even if he reached his full potential he
would still be below average, and to suggest that he could potentially be
an all-star is laughable.

	I don't understand why Tommy Heinsohn is taking so much heat.  In
the original quote he said the C's could trade Dee and the Dallas pick for
a draft pick that is a few spots lower (ie they would move from #6 to #9
or so).  He's just acknowledging that Dee has negative trade value due to
the fact he has 3 years left on his contract and can't really play that
much.  And he didn't even put an exact number on it like I did.  He just
said in general they could unload Dee by moving down in the draft.  Of
course whether the C's should do that or not is a whole different issue
depending on who they want to draft.

	For the sake of historical accuracy I support what TJ said about
Paul Revere and the Revolutionary War.  Growing up in Lexington, MA I had
the oppurtunity of seeing a re-enactment of the first battle every
Patriot's day morning.

	From everything Pitino has said recently it looks like he has shut
the door on coming here (at least this year).  What do people think about
George Karl?  It's too bad that Larry has made DJ think he's unwanted.  He
deserves a chance to be the head coach after all he has done for the
franchise and the fact that he does have a good basketball mind.
Everybody starts off with no NBA head coaching experience when they get
their first chance.

	I'm not fully convinced that Larry would be a great GM either
(although he would be better than Carr).  What do people think about
bringing in Jackie MacMullen?  :-)

Jeremy