Re: "...the violence causes silence who are we mistaken..."

Hi,

I must admit that I do not get to watch a lot of games up in here in
Alaska, but those that I have seen make me think Todd could be a dynamic
player.  As for your list of who is better....

> New York: Allan Houston, John Starks (maybe)- Yes for both
> Miami: Veshon Leonard- Maybe
> Orlando: Nick Anderson- Having a crappy year!
> Washington: Calbert Cheaney- Maybe
> Philadelphia: Jerry Stackhouse- Yes, but lots of TO's
> New Jersey: Kerry Kittles, Kendall Gill, Jimmy Jackson- Yes on all
>
> Central Divison:
>
> Chicago: Michael Jordan- Definitely
> Atlanta: Steve Smith- Yes
> Cleveland: Phills, Sura- Sura?! You have GOT to be kidding me!
> Detroit: Joe Dumars- Is he a #2 guard? I thought he was PG
> Toronto: Doug Christie (he's having a great year)- Maybe
> Charlotte: Glenn Rice- Small forward
> Milwaukee: Ray Allen- Not right now, but could be next year
>
> Midwest Divison:
>
> Houston: Clyde Drexler- Yes
> Utah: Jeff Hornacek- Yes
> San Antonio: no one- Vinnie Del Negro is better than Day I think
> Minnesota: no one
> Dallas: No one
> Vancouver: No one
> Denver: No one
>
> Pacific Division:
>
> LA Lakers: Eddie Jones, Koby Bryant- KOBE BRYANY?!?! NO WAY!
> Seattle: Hersey Hawkins (maybe, maybe not)- Yep
> Phoenix: Wesley Person (he has a better shot)- Possibly
> Sacramento: Mitch Ritchmond- Definitely
> Golden State: Latrell Sprewell- yep
> LA Clippers: Malik Sealy- Nope
> Portland: Isaiah Rider- Bad attitude but is better
>
>         I'm missing a team besides the C's, but that comes to 27 shooting
> guards who are better than Todd Day.  Granted a few of them are toss ups,
> but that still leaves 20 at the very least.  And hypothetically speaking
> if both Day's and Minor's contracts were up at the end of the season and
> we had to choose one of them, I would go with Minor hands down.  He's
> stronger, his shot is more consistent (he knows not to take it from 19+
> ft.), he has a better vertical leap, and he is a better defender (in that
> he doesn't give up as many 40+ point games).  With that said, there are
> probably still about 15 to 20 other 2's in the NBA who are also better
> than Minor, but he doesn't get abused the way Day does.

Minor is no good.  I would go with Day, but the best idea would be to
get a proven, quality guy from FA, if there is any.

Tim