DJ in Globe

In today's Boston Globe is an article on DJ and his chances to be
with Celtics next year.....it feels that DJ is a gonner from his
own comments. Where to he has no clue. DJ also seems to imply that
he is rather hurt by Larry Bird's ignoring of DJ (you could feel it
deep inside, especially so because Bird has always maintained that
DJ was the smartest Celt on his team.). So where does this point to?
Who will realistically be our coach....not Pitino from what I heard
on CNNSI's This Week in NBA; the same show (Phil Taylor) says with
certainity that ML is gone and will be rewarded for his sacrifices
and sincerety to the organisation by being kicked upto a good job.

I personally am not a fan of Larry Brown....because of the Clippers,
Spurs and now Pacer situations. Westphal....well his defensive strategies
are highly non-existent (and defense is where the Celts are in dire
need !!). So who else ? In all likelyhood it points to DJ....but why
does he not think like that and looks like he is DeJected ?

Any clue ???????			Sashi.

PS: Let us all not get dejected and down. We are at the rock bottom....
.....the only way is UP UP UP...All we need is a decent coach who
could guide these Walkers, Williams' and  T.D. & C.B. (Duncan &
Billups!!).