Re: article

 Wouldn't Dennis Johnson make a good coach for the Celts? Seems like he's
had
> plenty of grooming. I feel that the best choice for the Celts coaching
job
> would be a former Celtic player, or Rick Pitino.
>
> Pitnio will likely stay put in the bluegrass state. Bird has publicly
said
> he wouldn't coach the Celtics. McHale is living large in Minnesota these
> days. The Celts completely missed a chance on Cowens. Don Nelson is
happy> ruining a Mavericks franchise. So how about these possibilities:

> DJ
> Jerry Sichting
> Robert Parish...

Bring in Westphal or Karl, we need a coach with head coach experience not
some training for a few years.  We can also thank M.L for passing on Dave
Cowens, if he weren't such a genius who could do it all we would not be
looking for a new coach.