Re: COMMENTS

One thing you learn real quick is that Tommy is full of sh*t, Gorman
is real but doesn't know a heck of a lot about basketball, and cousy
tells the truth no matter how bad it hurts.=20

I almost puked last night when Tommy said that Todd Day is a real
player,  he has gusto and is not afraid to take the big shots.=20

This shows you how much tommy knows about players these days.  Perhaps
Heinsohn should take another sip of the whiskey bottle under his
announcers table.

- -steve

On Sat, 12 Apr 1997 08:29:52 -0600, you expressed these thoughts:

snip snip
>Tommy Heinsohn:  "Trading Dee Brown is something difficult to do, but it
>would be possible to trade the second pick in a package that would
>include Dee Brown, make him happy and free up cap space, still getting a
>good player with the lower pick".  And, BTW, Tommy thinks ML will be
>coaching the Celts next year.  Not sure I agree with him, I think there
>will be a coaching change.  Don't think it will be Pitino, however much
>lots of fans seem to wish that. =20
>=09
The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

I've broken on through to the other side...