Re: COMMENTS

>"I don't think Rick Pitino ever planned to come here next year. I think,
>to be honest, it was manufactured by the media".  In two or three years,
>maybe that would be a possibility, who knows."

I feel that Pitino is happy in Kentucky for the next few years. You've all
heard his comments about the Kentucky players being his "kids". In college,
he doesn't have to stress over multi-million dollar egos and such. I think
for him, the reward is much sweeter in the college ranks at this moment.
But, he will one day return to the NBA sidelines.

Tommy Heinsohn:  "Trading Dee Brown is something difficult to do, but it
>would be possible to trade the second pick in a package that would
>include Dee Brown, make him happy and free up cap space, still getting a
>good player with the lower pick".  And, BTW, Tommy thinks ML will be
>coaching the Celts next year.  Not sure I agree with him, I think there
>will be a coaching change.  Don't think it will be Pitino, however much
>lots of fans seem to wish that.

Seems like I've heard Dee Brown on the trading block for a long time. I
think his stock has dropped so much now, the Celts might only be able to
weasel a 2nd round pick for him. Dee is the Lindsay Hunter of Boston. A 6-1
SG in a PG body. Doug Collins found a way to make Hunter effective. Maybe if
Dee were playing for an up-tempo team such as Phoenix, he would florish.

|====================================================|
| Jon Michael Hamm 	   JonMichael@Honors.ou.edu  |
|====================================================|
|	 ACTUAL NEWSPAPER HEADLINES BLOOPERS         |
|        * Eye drops off shelf                       |
|        * Miners refuse to work after death         |
|        * Enraged cow injures farmer with ax        |
|        * Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors      |
|      Out of my mind.  Back in five minutes.        |

    "I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather....
      Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car...."