Re: Possible draft

I think it will really depend on if Billups Foyle & lafrentz, & maybe
Mcgrady are there and how impressive they were in workouts.  They could all
help us out.  If we are not really that enthusiastic about what is
available, it seems the talent dropoff from 7 to 15 is really not that
great so we should consider dropping down and picking up 2 players.

- ----------
> From: Georgek27@aol.com
> To: jwt2@lehigh.edu
> Cc: celtics@igtc.com
> Subject: Re: Possible draft
> Date: Wednesday, April 09, 1997 4:39 PM
>
> How is this as a scenario for the Dallas pick? (provided we get Duncan
with
> #1)
>
> Make a draft day deal with Cleveland to trade the Dallas pick for their
two
> contingent on Simons being there at the Phoenix pick - and maybe get
Derek