Re: The second round pick

- ----------
> From: Jeremy Warren <jwarren@emerald.tufts.edu>
>

> 	One thing we haven't discussed very much is the second round pick.
> It looks to be the 30th pick in the draft.  And I think if the C's do
> their homework (ie bring in 10 to 15 guys who may be available), I think
> we could get a solid role player.  Before I said that Woolridge would be
> great pick, but now I doubt he'll slip past 20.  What do people think of
> Reggie Freeman of Texas?

>Freeman will probably be gone mid to late first round, but you never know.
We should be able to land a decent point or center backup, or 2 or 3 if Fox
leaves.  Some decent players that might be available are:

Dedric Willoughby would be a good find but should be gone
Kiwane Garris - good ball handler & shooter
Scot Pollard - Bruiser inside who runs the court well
Charles O'Bannon - Athletic,  decent outside shooter
Cory Carr -good size & shooter but probably won't be there
Bobby Jackson, but we would need to unload one of the other small guys
first
Victor Page -Wild but a good athlete
Alvin Wiliams good size and athleticism
Charles Smith good size & had a fairly impressive year.
Michael Doleac would be nice but probably won't enter