Re: The second round pick

Assuming we get Duncan and a guard with the first 2 picks I say we either
take -

Jerald Honeycutt from Tulane (if he's available) or

Kebu Stewart from Bakersfield (he's a great rebounding forward, he had 22
boards in the Div II national championship game and had 12 boards in 19
minutes in the NABC all star game, plus he led the nation in rebounding
with 13.5 rpg)

If we get Duncan and a forward with the first 2 picks then I'd like to see
us get Kiwane Garris from Illinois.

Jeff Stanners
98jstann@uor.edu
Redlands, CA

                           / ^   ^ \
                          { (o) (o) }
      -------------oOOOo-------U-------oOOOo--------------
     |                                                   |
     |   Quote from David Stern,                         |
     | "With the first pick in the 1997 NBA draft -      |
     |   The Boston Celtics select, TIM DUNCAN,          |
     |    of Wake Forest University."                    |
     |                                Oooo.              |
     |                 .oooO          (   )              |
                         \_)