What is going on with Pitino?

The whole Pitino thing has me stumped. The Bird thing, to me, isn't so
confusing. Bird feels he deserves being in charge of the Celtics so he would
only take that job for the Celts. He really wants to get into the action to
he is willing to go elsewhere and possibly coach if he has too. The Pitino
thing is confusing. He says he would be in Boston right now if the
organization was cleaned up and  then now he says Gaston is great after he
researched him. He now says is going to stay at Kentucky forever. How can he
ever leave after what he said about Lou Holtz and Calipari? He now has to
retire at Kentucky or somehow claim that the school is screwing him around.
He hasn't been offered the Celts job and only be asked if he was interested.
I wish I knew what was really going on. Remember when we thought we had Coach
K lined up to only have to settle for Chris Ford? Now who will we have to
settle for????