PITINO

Hi, all
	I think Pitino has made it perfectly clear and any more conjecture
would be a waste of time.  He isn't leaving Kentucky.  There are plenty
of good NBA coaches.  Also read the posting about ML.  I believe him.  I
think it may be that he planned all along to go back to being GM or some
other position with the Celts.  Really, consider the injuries........and
the fact that for a few years the fans and media have been saying the
Celts needed to hit rock bottom and work their way back through the
draft.  We're getting just what we asked for.  We should have no
complaints.  I don't believe even ML believes he's a great coach.  I do
think he knows he can motivate, and frankly, I don't know of any current
NBA coach who could have motivated more this year. He has made some
mistakes, that's true, but who hasn't?  Let's give the man some credit
for doing what had to be done.  I don't know what LB's purpose is, to
tell you the truth it has me stumped.  He may very well become the GM.
We'll all find out what the plans are when the time comes.  For now, why
not take Pitino's word?  He's made it as clear as he can, I should
think.  He's staying at Kentucky.  His team lost this year, you know.  I
don't think he'd want to go out a loser.
	Dorine