ML

Somebody said,

Really, consider the injuries........and
the fact that for a few years the fans and media have been saying the
Celts needed to hit rock bottom and work their way back through the
draft.  We're getting just what we asked for.  We should have no
complaints.  I don't believe even ML believes he's a great coach.  I do
think he knows he can motivate, and frankly, I don't know of any current
NBA coach who could have motivated more this year. He has made some
mistakes, that's true, but who hasn't?  Let's give the man some credit
for doing what had to be done.

And I totally agree with these comments.  I don't think ML is a great coach
and I think we should look for another one, but he is not a bad guy or a
terrible coach.  He suffered and took the blame this season for our sake,
because isn't this what we wanted to happen.  We wanted to hit bottom so we
could come out on top in the draft.  We did not want to win 30 games, not
make the playoffs, and also not have a good draft pick.  I think we should
respect him for taking the blame for this season and taking all the
criticism and because of this bad season he is probably going to lose his
job.  Let's face it, he did not have much talent to work with and now after
a long and painful season, we actually are excited about next year and our
future.

I say we should go after a new coach, but not trash ML at the same time.