Sick of Carr Thread

Let's end it.  Nobody knows what will happen.  For my part, here are my
priorities of anxiety:

1) Getting Tim Duncan
2) Getting Larry in as GM
3)Getting two good picks if we dont get Duncan, i.e. battie coming out
4)Signing Rick and/or David, trades, FA signings, etc.
5)getting a new coach.  I personally couldn't care less if we don't get Rick
Patino, even though I do think we need a change.  Patino still hasn't proven
shit in the pros.  And the fact is, until recently ML did have the players
playing hard, although he clearly is in over his head.  If reports are true
(no shootarounds, etc.) then ML has to go.  But I like DJ, and wouldn't be
surprised if the celts turned to him the same way they did to Chris Ford
after Coach K turned them down.

and that's all I'm worrying about.