Re: pitino + bird

- ----------. So, in keeping with
> the ML as "Bozo" comment of a previous post, (I forget who wrote it) I
just
> hope to Christ that Opie knows what he's doing bringing in Aunt Bea. As
you
> all know I think Aunt Bea should stay home and take care of the kids. You
> never saw her strap on the guns, take out a few stills, or smack Otis
> around before throwing him in the drunk tank. She did all the important
> work at home: making sure that Andy didn't take advantage of Miss Helen
by
> getting her all liquored up, making sure Opie stayed off drugs and Miss
> Helen when Andy was out cruising Mayberry with Barney. Know what I'm
> saying? But...there you have it. It's Opie's team now...it's Opie's
> draft...it's Opie's coach. How many "Bozo's" are we going to hear when
Opie
> makes his first mistake? Think he'll take Austin Croshere with the Dallas
> pick?
>
> Paul M

Paul (or is it M.L. ?) , you have been watching to many Mayberry RFD
re-runs !!!!!  M.L. is Goober !  Even Gavitt's or John Y. Brown's tenure
have not been as bad as M.L.'s, it is  time to clean house, I am not sure
Larry is the choice for G.M. but who else would be ?  Boston would be
making a major P.R. blunder if he goes to Indiana or somewhere else.
Pitino will be the coach next year & the rebuilding begins !!!