Re: pitino + bird

> After reading the latest article, I am once again lead to the conclusion
> that "the rot starts from the top."  Gaston is a cancer who needs to be
> excised from the organization.  He cares only about making a profit, not
> winning a championship.  Unfortunately, the market hasn't forced him to
> care about the latter.
>
> Pitino's comments are discouraging, but not hopeless.  I think he would
> seriously consider coming to the Celtics if the situation is right.  Here
> are my reasons why and what it will take:

I wouldn't take these comments as meaning anything.  Unless he gets an
incredible offer from the Warriors or Lakers , which he already received
from Jersey & turned down, expect Rick Pitino to be the Celtics coach next
season no matter what the current talk is.  I have seen this too many times
before, they are just trying to get through the season.  The only 2
possible places I see Rick going are Boston & the Lakers.