Re: Billups and Daniels.

- ----------
> Billups is 6' 3" while Daniels is 6' 4" but Daniels has not played
against
> any good competition. I doubt whether both Battie and Foyle will be gone
by
> the time we pick next if it happens then we will be able to still latch
> onto Van Horn.

I think what San Antonio does will determine who we will take.  They have
Robinson (5)& Elliot (3), do they go for a big forward Battie , Foyle or
Van Horn ? or for a guard Billups ?  We could be looking at Billups, Foyle
or Van Horn at the 5 spot.  I would expect Denver to take Billups, but at
the 4 spot this might be a reach, but Laphonso Ellis blew out his knee
again, & McDyess could be a free agent so Foyle or LaFrentz could be a
possibility.

How about Radja & Williams to Jersey for Williams & Jackson ?

Radja for Jayson Williams would be a wash of 2 talented but injury prone
4's

and Jackson would give us a big scoring 2, so we can go for big in the
draft and get a backup point throgh free agency or the second round

Duncan    Jayson Williams
Walker Foyle  ?
Vanhorn ? Walker
Jackson