Re: the plot thickens (Bird, Pitino, etc.)

Mishra wrote:

>Larry Bird is enthusiastic, willing and feels deeply about the C's,  maybe he
>will make a some mistakes because he doesn't have the experience but I am
>willing give my vote for the captains job. - Mishra

"Maybe he will make some mistakes because he doesn't have the experience"

That's just what everybody said when ML got the job....right? If I remember
correctly, not really. So what mistakes are we all going to let Larry make
before we start calling him "bozo" and "idiot."

Paul M.