Re: Chuck Daly

> Personaly, I prefer courting Chuck Daly to
>  come back and coach the Celtics back to greatness.  Did he ever say not
>  goin back ever again to coach?  He just needs more persuasion I guess.
>
>  What d'ya think?

I thought that earlier this year, Chuck Daly said that a return to coaching
was not completely out of the question for him; but that it would have to be
the perfect situation  i.e. a team that was contending for the championship
RIGHT NOW. He specifically did not want to come into a "rebuilding" process.
Did anyone else hear this?

Even if I am wrong, does anyone else think that Chuck is just too old? He is
certainly a great coach, but with player attitudes these days and the
potential generation(s) gap, it just doesn't look like a good arrangement to
me.

- --Luke