Eric Williams

I say we trade Williams + Brown, Barros, or Radja for Vin Baker and a second
round pick if we can get one. I heard that Eric isn't going to sign a
contract extension this summer because his agent wants him to try the free
agnet pool when he becomes one because he says that Williams iss going to be
practicing his shots and rebounds during the summer to amke himself better.
So if he isn't going to stay with the Celtics who basically made this kid
and gave him the chance, and he is just going to become a FA, I say trade
him. Just my opinion.-Tony

GO CELTICS!!!!! GO BRUINS!!!! GO RED SOX!!!! GO PATRIOTS!!!! GO CELTICS!!!!