hill

Grant Hill is putting up pretty impressive numbers along with good
leadership and his team is very very good.  And what does he say after
last nights game in which he had 31 pts, 11 rebs, and 10 assists-
'Hopefully and I can keep improving and get better and better'
This incredibly bad news for the nba in the next ten years if he does keep
improving because I don't see much room for improvement.

I say we trade our entire team and the fleet center for Hill, and then
start over.
 Christopher R. Gee