Chuck Daly

Talks about Pitino comin' over to coach are just too tiring and they are
all just rumors.  Is Chuck Daly a possible prospect?  Is St. Jean a
prospect?  Is PHIL JACKSON a prospect?  Why can't we just look around
and inside the big league first before looking outside(college) for long
term defense oriented coach.  Personaly, I prefer courting Chuck Daly to
come back and coach the Celtics back to greatness.  Did he ever say not
goin back ever again to coach?  He just needs more persuasion I guess.

What d'ya think?