Re: Dallas Pick

Did you think Williams, (Eric Williams?) is a good outside shooter? I
think Williams is near the bottom of this team in terms of ability to
hit from 15 feet and beyond. I think Fox (for one) is better from
outside, Hell, I even feel more confident when Marty Conlon  (who has
the ugliest form I've ever seen) shoots from outside than I do when EW
does..

Rick