Re: Dallas Pick

I like the Baker idea, but forget Minor & Day they don't fit in our future.
 Minor can't shoot and Day can't play defense and we can use his $3M cap
space this year or next.  Another problem is with the exception of Williams
& Wesley nobody can shoot worth a shit from beyond 15 feet.  We better get
a scoring 2 or the defense will just double team down low until we can beat
them from the outside.