Their sales & marketing guy lives in my town and in the local yocal
once  a week townie paper said that either Duncan or Van Horn will
give him major marketing power to fill the seats.  No mention anywhere
of Mercer.

BTW, notice how Duncan, Van Horn and Mercer all got shut down in key
March Madness games?  I think this supports the strength of their
abilities because everybody had to double or triple them.  Too many
posts said 'cause they didn't lead their team to the promised land
they're not strong enough.  I disagree.  All are great players.

What's up with Arizona's Simon Says? Is he in this year's draft?  At
6'5" he's a heck of a point guard.

- -steve

On Mon, 31 Mar 1997 15:45:06 -0600, you expressed these thoughts:

>Did/do they have him rated higher than Duncan or Mercer?=20
>
>Rick

The Boston Celtics will hang banner #17 in the FleetCenter by 2001!
You Can't Keep A Good Leprechaun Down forever...
http://www.tiac.net/users/ChomS/celtics.html

I've broken on through to the other side...