> BTW, notice how Duncan, Van Horn and Mercer all got shut down in key
> March Madness games?

As a Wake fan, I guess I take a little exception to the statement that
Duncan was "shut down".  In the loss to Stanford, he scored 18 pts, 20
rebounds and 3 blocks, considered a monster game for most players.  Of his
18, he score 14 of his teams 19 first half points.  In the second half,
he only scored 4, but his team scored 47 (his offense wasn't needed as much
once his teammates started hitting shots).  At that point, Wake lost because
they couldn't stop Stanford (who had 25 1st half points and also 47 second
half points).

> What's up with Arizona's Simon Says? Is he in this year's draft?  At
> 6'5" he's a heck of a point guard.

Simon played well, but he doesn't play point guard (Bibby does) and that leaner
in the lane really won't fly in the NBA.  I remeber that that little floater
was one of Danny Ainge's pet moves in college.  However, in his rookie year,
he swallowed a steady diet of them that were swatted down his throat so he
finally stopped shooting it.

Fred