NCAA Final : How bout them 'Cats !

Wow, what a game !  I don't normally watch college basketball, but given
the Celtics upcoming draft choices, I've been trying to see the NCAA
playoffs, and saw the Final with the Wildcats (East and West).  The best
game (including pros) I've seen in a long time.  Two closely matched teams
well coached, both putting out all their energy, close score, many lead
changes, etc.

Does anyone know how tall Miles Simon is (or if he'll be in the draft) ?  If
he's
tall enough to play in the NBA at whatever position he would fit, he
 looked talented and smart enough.
Especially he and Mike Bibby were more effective than anyone else
I saw at breaking the Kentucky press.  Were these just his all-time best
games ?  Or is he as good as he looked ?  Same with Bibby but I understand
he's not likely to be in the draft for a while.

Also regarding Mercer - I understand from some of the announcer's comments
that his play in some of the games I saw wasn't up to his potential.  So
with the understanding that he may be better than what I saw, he didn't
play all that impressively when I caught the games he was in.  If he is
projected to be a shooting guard, would he be quick enough at that spot in
the pros ?  Again, these may not have been his best games.

Re : Pitino : I was very impressed with how well coached his team appeared
to be.  They seemed well practiced at the type of pressing defense they
played and well disciplined.  Good signs if Pitino ends up with the Celts.

Also, is Bobby Jackson from Minnesota coming into the draft ?  He was
another good looking player in the playoffs.  I know our greatest needs
aren't at point guard, but with our second first-round or our second round
picks, if the best player available is a point guard to back up David (or
as insurance if we don't sign him) - are any of these players going to be
available ?  (In that regard - Brevin Knight looked very good too - but he
may be hampered by his height in the  pros.)  If we do sign David, would
one of these players be willing to play behind David for a few years
(unless they could displace him from the starting line up) ?

Any thoughts on those players (and coach) ?

Anyway, just my impressions, but the Arizona/Kentucky game was sure
exciting.

Hank M.