Re: M.L. vs. Larry

JLyell wrote:

  Next thing we will want to bring Greg Kite in
> as our big man coach because he was a winner in the NBA also !!!!
Actually, he might could teach these guys some meanness and the edge
they lack to make the big players.  I like overachievers.

> Bring in a real coach, not a player who wants to be a coach and is learning
> on the job.  How many player coaches have actually been successful ??

Bill Russell is one.  Do you mean former players?  Tommy Heinhson, KC
Jones.  All three are players who coached the Celtics to a title.
Lennie Wilkins is a fair coach, Phil Jackson, George Karl, Pat Riley,
Don Nelson was, no longer is though, etc.  A whole ton of them actually.

> > bocelts@scsn.net
> > http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw

- --
Bentz