Re: Rat Bastards aka Let's get stupid

> I was not going to say this yet, because I know it's going to upset some
> people, but I am absolutely NOT under ANY circumstances going to see a
> "Who" tour in 2004. If they don't call it The Who, that will be different.

OK, I gotta admit, this is a bit confusing.  You don't like the sound of
the band without Keith & John, yet all it would take for you to go see a
live show now would be if they called themselves something other than The
Who?

So which is it?  What's bothering you?  The sound of the band?  Or the name
of the band?

BTW, when I told a friend this weekend that The Who were going to tour again
next year she immediately said, "They're not gonna call themselves The Who,
are they?!"  ;-)

"Why not?  It's their band," I responded.

- SCHRADE in Akron

Nature does not deceive us; it is we who deceive ourselves.
	- Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1762)