Re: Rat Bastards aka Let's get stupid

In a message dated 9/28/2003 5:48:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bushchoked@xxxxxxxxx writes:
But could they choose not to destroy the value they created, and call
themselves something OTHER than The Who? Like The DT's, formerly The Who? Dignity,
honesty, integrity, sacrifice...these are things I learned about through the
lyrics of Pete Townshend. Is that all out the window now?
No, that is just your opinion.  I respect it.

What is the mountain top anyhow? All four member in 1975?  That is one period
for one dude.  Some (my brother in law) may say it is 1969 at the Grande
Ballroom in Dearborn ten feet away from Pete and with a Keith at full strength.
But that is just another opinion. Some may say it was at the Marquee club. No
one's is more valid than the other.  He thought they were incredible in 2002
and is so glad that his son got to be there too to see Pete and Roger in person.

My opinion is if they didn't call themselves TheWho, Pete wouldn't play as he
does in TheWho, which he certainly does nowadays.  That is worth the ticket
price alone to me.

Jon in Mi.