Re: Big Hairy News.

> I'm suggesting that he's done both.
> Per his initial vision of this whole "The boy who heard music" idea.

Then why wasn't the autobiography mentioned in Matt's update?  I don't
think Pete's been working on that at all.  I think he wrote his little
"Boy Who Heard Music" story & is now ready to write songs to build around
it.  We're not gettin' no autobiography.

> It's the female that's throwing that theory off.

She'll represent Pete's feminine side.  Or simply the female point of view.
Pete's stated that he wants to include more of that perspective in his
writing.  And with female characters, he can do that.  Hopefully, the female
characters in this new piece will be more likable than the ones in PSYCHO-
DERELICT.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists -
that is why they invented hell.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)