Re: Big Hairy News.

> Let's also remember that when Pete first talked about this, he presented
> it as a multi-media event.  His autobiography would halt mid-way through,
> and then turn into a music album and movie, and then return to written
> text.

Yeah, he's out of his mind, too.  He was also supposed to do some big
Lifehouse thing with computers, fan information, access codes, etc.
Whatever happened to *that* grand scheme, I wonder?

Pete seems to come up with these huge convoluted ideas & they eventually
get whittled down to something.......realistic.

> Has Pete really been that busy?

There wasn't any mention of his written autobiography in Matt's update.
I have a feeling that that's still stalled.

> Will Scott continue to be Kevin's bitch regarding John's popularity?

Funny.  Real funny.  You've just offended bitches everywhere.  Nice.

> who is Josh, who is Leyla, and who is Gabrial?

Characters in the story that we'll find out more about later.  The real
question is, what do these three characters have to do with Pete's auto-
biography?  Are they different facets of himself?  Triophenia?

> And *why* differing religious backgrounds?
> Giving it a modern-day dilemma flair?

That may have something to do with it.  Apparently they all come together
in the end & are successful at......something.  Pete's hope for the future?

> And, what's with this "mirror-door" that allows darkness into light?

Jon in MI?  Put down that copy of Hammer of the Gods & get on your computer!

> Sooo many questions for Scott to answer wrong.

Is this what our relationship has come to, Kevin?  Infantile jabs & insults?
If so, I like it!  ;-)  Now bend over for that poll!

- SCHRADE in Akron

The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists -
that is why they invented hell.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)