Re: Big Hairy News.

In a message dated 9/24/2003 3:57:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Jon in MI?  Put down that copy of Hammer of the Gods & get on your computer!
Ha ha!  I'm laughing too hard at your and Kevin's jabs. 'Didn't want to
interrupt the flow.  I have to admit, I couldn't hang.

WELL, maybe I *do* hang, but I couldn't.

> And, what's with this "mirror-door" that allows darkness into light?

The mirror has something to do with the "self," no doubt.  The get to the
Light you must get past the biggest hindrance to the Light, that, being the self.
The self is where darkness lives and has the most control. This applies to
everyone, *especially* to those that think they know about God. It is very
deceptive. I guess we'll see what Pete thinks.

This is what has been the most intriguing thing in Pete's writings to me
personally.  He is fascinated by the power of that mirror and knows it should be
smashed.  Amazing.

Jon in Mi.