Re: Big Hairy News.

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: Big Hairy News.
>
>Here's the synopsis again so we can all refresh our memories:
>
>==========
>Here is the pitch...........  Three British children - two boys and a girl
>from different religious backgrounds - find each other.  Gabriel can hear
>music.  Josh can hear voices. Leyla can fly. They grow up and form a rock
>band together.  They become famous and powerful.  They marry, torture, love
>and fight each other.  In the process they show the world the real truth
>behind rock 'n' roll.  Together, they work a miracle.
>==========

Let's also remember that when Pete first talked about this, he presented it as a multi-media event.  His autobiography would halt mid-way through, and then turn into a music album and movie, and then return to written text.
Given the above, it seems this is all part of his autobiography.
Has Pete really been that busy?
Has he really been able to complete something this grand with all the other shit swirling around him?
Have his artistic juices really been flowing clearly given all the distractions?
Will Scott continue to be Kevin's bitch regarding John's popularity?

Whoops.
I digress.

So, the question popping into my mind....a very Quad-esqu like view...is who is Josh, who is Leyla, and who is Gabrial?
Hmmmmmm?
And *why* differing religious backgrounds?
Giving it a modern-day dilemma flair?
And, what's with this "mirror-door" that allows darkness into light?

Sooo many questions for Scott to answer wrong.
Doh!  ;-o
;-)

Kevin in VT