Re: BIG NEWS on Pete's page

> Did anyone receive the Who news directly from the eelpie mailing list?

Yeah, I just received the email this morning.

> BTW, Scott, it's nice to see you made it home safe after your minitour.

Thanks!  Yes, folks, Jon & I, the two world-view-battling, Science vs.
Religion, intellectual giants met each other (for the second time) in the
rockin' town of Detroit, MI last weekend.

We drank some beers, scoped out the chicks, & talked a ton of Who.  What a
night!  The cameras were flashing, the money was flowing, & the music was
blaring.

And all of you people out there would've been reduced to tears when you
saw me & Jon hug each other at the end of the night when we were saying
goodbye.  Do you believe in miracles?

Oh, BTW, we gossiped about each & every one of you.

- SCHRADE in Akron

The infliction of cruelty with a good conscience is a delight to moralists -
that is why they invented hell.
	- Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)