Re: BIG NEWS on Pete's page

In a message dated 9/22/2003 8:19:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Jdtr006@xxxxxxx writes:
I am doing backflips :)
Right on, Sandy!

Did anyone receive the Who news directly from the eelpie mailing list?  I
guess that means that I am at least on it.  -And that they want folks to know
about what is happening.

BTW, Scott, it's nice to see you made it home safe after your minitour. The
rest,  you guys missed it!  All I am saying is that it was like chicks ahoy in
there at Alvin's and Scott's band CD TRUTH ruled the night. Scott is *indeed*
a motor behind the kit and a great time keeper as well, but near the end he
looked like he was about to pass out from the heat in that wasp suit he wore.

Jon in Mi.