Re: Did Someone say Who Tour? Read till the end

I really hope they tour again. Pete and Roger did a great job, not that John
wasn't missed. That broke all of our hearts, but Pino was great. They finally
have Zak, who is very Moonish (is that a word?) haha
 My husband laughs at me every time they come back. He says "Are we going to
another Who Farewell Tour?" He said we have said good-bye to these guys 10
times, but that's OK, I will say good-bye again, and again, and again :)   Sandy