Re: Did Someone say Who Tour? Read till the end

In a message dated 9/16/2003 2:34:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Jdtr006@xxxxxxx writes:

I will say good-bye again, and again, and again :)   Sandy
I'm with you Sandy.  As they get older, so do the rest of us.  They don't
need to stop to freeze their youth in my memory.  I mean if they were like in
wheelchairs and had a stroke or something that would be one thing.  But, Pete
looks better now then he did in the better part of the 80's and 90's.  Roger is
like a fine wine, keeps improving with age.

Sicilianmother thinks the Who should rock on as long as they have it in their
hearts.  Fuck what the critics say.

Jo : <high five Sandy>