Re: The day of passing for 2 Johns.

> I am shocked to wake up this morning and not only Johnny Cash, but one
> of my fav sit-come stars John Ritter has passed away at 54!!

I knew Johnny Cash was ill but they just released him from the hospital
this week.  I thought he was on the mend.  Sometimes, in a relationship,
when one person dies, the other person dies shortly thereafter.  He &
June Carter-Cash were very close.

I saw that Johnny Cash video where he covers the Nine Inch Nails song.
I'm not a NIN fan by any stretch but Johnny's version almost made me cry.

And then to hear John Ritter died!  Fucking Jack Tripper!  I grew up
laughing at that guy.  An absolutely top-notch comedic actor.  Brilliant.
Such a sad day....

- SCHRADE in Akron

Nature composes some of her loveliest poems for the microscope & the
telescope.
   - Theodore Roszak