Re: Aerosmith concert...Kiss thinks they are The Who

well, I happen to like KISS very much. I don't have the "greatest hits" CD
you mentioned but i've heard those songs. I DO love "beth" and I also like "hard
Luck woman" (gotta love peter criss' voice on dem songs) and "strutter" as
well. and I think ace frehley is one of the greatest guitarists of all time and
one of those "original characters" in rock, like keith moon is. ace is my
favorite and I feel he was overlooked in that "rolling stone" issue of the
greatest guitarists. Just my opinion.   if you notice ace isn't with KISS anymore.
tommy thayer is in his place.   now, as a band, KISS are great I think. as
individuals, gene and paul are a bit too arrogant. especially gene. one of those
"rich c%^ts" that thinks money makes the world go round and he keeps pushing
KISS' image on merchandise. he also has his own magazine which i've seen,
expecting something cool but just got another example of his overindulgence. he's
released two books, one is his autobiography (which by the way, you can get as a
CD, 4 seperate covers for a limited time...he would've wanted me to mention
that) and his latest one which is basically his philosophy on sex and money and
all that (which you can get as a CD box set, autographed, lunchbox, etc.)
paul, I guess he's more laid back compared to gene but does have a knack for
screaming and yelling his head off in concerts, like the guy who attended the
recent aerosmith/KISS show found out.   peter and ace are probably the MOST laid
back out of the whole band which is probably they're always getting kicked out
of it. peter is back with them now thankfully and ace wants to focus on
whatever he wats to do by himself.  let's not forget that KISS did a "farewell"
tour in 2000 and ace took it literally.
ah well, just thought i'd get my "two cents" in. : )

FREE AMINA LAWAL