Anna

> Please keep me in
> your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery; I'm a
> tough little Who Rottweiler, but I need all of the
> support I can get from everyone during this time!

Of course I will.  You clearly have the spirit of The Who in you to survive such an ordeal.  If you have TKAA on video, I would recommend watching it when you're feeling low.  If not, throw in a concert video.  I find Isle of Wight spellbinding.  The RAH 2000 show is pretty damn awesome, too.  If you want, I can send you a copy of one of these as a get weel gift.  Let me know.

Mc