Re: The Note That Began All....

> I noticed the description of these unbelievably tiny strings and how
> they make up all matter and energy in the universe, the only differ-
> ence being their vibrations.  Wow.

Pretty neat, huh?  Who needs Science Fiction when real Science is
fascinating enough?

> In Lifehouse Pete not only predicted the internet, but now it turns
> out that he summed up the fundamental nature of the entire universe!
> Pretty impressive.

Yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said String Theory reminded me of "Pure
& Easy" & elements of Lifehouse.  Of course Pete is speaking in more
spiritual tones as opposed to scientific, but, leaving Pete aside, even
on a musical level String Theory is fascinating with its vibrations,
harmonics, resonance, etc.  Could this be why music is such a large
aspect of human society?

Getting back to Pete & The Who - whenever they reach that level on stage
when their music turns into that wall of pure primal noise, I think of
String Theory.  That beautiful explosion, like in "Sparks," where other
dimensions seem about ready to open up & all that magnificent energy
washes over your body.......  I'm getting all worked up!

> This show sounds fascinating and I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll be watching it with you!  Miles away but still....  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron

Most institutions demand unqualified faith; but the institution of science
makes skepticism a virtue.
    - Robert Merton, 1962