Re: Welcome Suzanne:

In a message dated 10/28/2003 9:35:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
the list
has been kinda quiet lately (hint hint, all you non-posting motherfuckers!).
Eh? Oops.

Ahem. Yeah, like Scott said,  welcome to the camp.  Be bold, because we could
always use a few more female voices up-in-here.

We do scrap a bit here because we are all passionate enough to let one rock
band take over a large portion of our lives. I guess maybe we need to *get*
lives to some extent, but The Who is a band that attracts intelligent people who
like to break stuff.  So don't take things too personal when things get hot;
or I just may get sappy on you. ;-)

My name is Jon. I am also in my mid-30's (!)  I am a bit of an instigator but
like all Who fans I have some kind of a sense of humor.  I think Mc has one,
too.  Right Mc?  (He's in New Orleans and is in a sort of Who cover band and
can sing pretty good.)

If you want to know the answer to something, anything, in rock music, Mark
will let you know the sure answer. He ain't playing.  And don't mess with him
cuz he's pretty smart. And funny too. Ok, I'll quit instigating.  I can hear him
coming toward the room.

Seriously though, we tend to get into discussions that wake our passions from
time to time because there is depth to this band.

Jon in Mi.